Sunday, July 6, 2008

Packing

Packing is a pain. You kind of learn a lot about yourself through it though. I have been learning what is valuable and what is not. What I feel the strong need to keep and what I don't need anymore. I have so far decided that 12 sweatshirts are probably not necessary. So I am trying to condense my two years in Lakeland to a small amount of stuff and it is somewhat difficult. I am so ready to leave here and go home but I am also freaking out a little. What if home is not good either? What if it is me? You can't escape yourself and I am not sure what to do about that.

I will go resign from my current job tomorrow. That means packing up more crap. Have to pack up my classroom and get all the boxes to my apartment. It's a pain when you don't really know anyone to help you get your crap. At least at home I have people to help me unpack.

1 comment:

Teacha said...

i decided that the next time I have to move my classroom out of the building, I am hiring movers. There is NO way, I'm trying to tote all of that stuff home when I live on the second floor! The last time I moved apts, I found that it was worth EVERY SiNGLE PENNY!