Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Learning about me

So I have been I guess on this journey of self discovery lately. Trying to get my life in order and really be an adult. Well last night I discovered that I shouldn't in fact drink. Ever. I hadn't be drinking for a month because someone issued me a challenge and I had been doing awesome. I was able to go out and enjoy myself just by drinking diet coke etc. But last night I got to the bar really early with a friend and just had too much to drink. I realize that it just tends to make me feel crappy about myself and want to cry. I don't want to be that. I don't want to be weak. I am a strong independent person and I am going to kick life in the ass and be a spectacular person. I just need to be with my friends and family but i control all this. It is in my control. I am going to be awesome!

No comments: