Sunday, September 14, 2008

How to Boost Self-Esteem

Not that I lack it in all areas of my life. There is one glaring area though that gets me in trouble all the time. I lack self-confidence around men. I never feel like I will be able to be in a relationship because I am not sure that I feel that I am actually worthy of being loved.

It is sad really. Job wise, complete confidence. I feel like I could conquer the world there. Also, I am proud of myself for making it on my own and being a pretty independent person. I just lack the confidence in relationships. I am pretty loud a lot and kind of an in your face person and I am not sure people like that. I like that about me but I think it rubs others the wrong way.

Advice? Please comment

1 comment:

Kitten Factory said...

try to look at them as if they were children. cos that's all we are inside ;-)

Building confidence for men