Monday, December 17, 2007

Love

So I think live is a strange animal. I have always loved my family and friends but don't ever think I have been in love ... until now and let me just tell you the song love hurts oh yeah Nazareth was right. So I am in love with a guy and he doesn't care to talk to me anymore because I am really not the easiest person to be with. (My friends put up with a lot of crap I must say.) It was all going well and then around 3:30am Sunday morning, it fell apart. And yeah was it my fault sure, but I feel like if he wasn't so damn scared it could have been okay. All I can think about is him and all I talk about is him. It is driving me crazy. I haven't cried today over it which is a step in the right direction but I am just not sure how to move on. I don't date very often so that won't be any help. And some of my friends say oh he will come around yadda yadda ... I don't think so. I have actually messaged him online a couple (or a few) times since our blow out and he hasn't responded. I don't really expect him to either, although I do come on my computer a lot more often to see if he has in fact imed me. He hasn't. I sent him a message and I can see if he read it or not. He did and he didn't respond and that was last night. So i guess I just have to put those feelings off to the side and say okay it is done. Love hurts.

No comments: