Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years's Eve and Resolutions

I should be in disney world right not but I am not. I went yesterday and it was crazy crowded and then we went out drinking last night. I got tired and wanted to be at home so i had a friend come and pick me up. So now I am at home and have been reflecting on the past year - it's been a little rough - and decided that i need to make some changes within to become a better me. So here in no particular order are my resolutions or maybe better stated things i will work on in this new year

1. Be a better friend - stop challenging and testing my friends. Accept them for who they are because they accept me for who I am.
2. Be a better daughter and sister - I have been pretty good in this department but feel like I could work harder to make sure the bonds will stay strong.
3. Be a better teacher - my students deserve all of my effort and attention. I might be the only person that ever tells them and shows them that someone cares about them. i need to keep this on my mind at all times.

Those are some big challenges. But the people i look up to in my life have a lot of these things down and I want to model myself after different people in my life. Some have so much drive and determination, some are amzing family members, some are just the best friends a person could ever have.

Happy New year i hope 2008 is great!

No comments: