Saturday, May 31, 2008

Running in 90 degree weather

So I got really bored this evening because I haven't left my apartment at all today because there is really nothing to do here. Well around 6, I decided I was not going to be a fat ass and I was going to go running/walking. I have this strange obsession with trying to be a runner even though I don't think I will ever be because I can't get that in through your nose out through your mouth thing down. It's batty. Anyway, so I did that for about 45 minutes and it is damn hot. It is theraputic though to put on my ipod and run/walk and be away from the leash of a cell phone. I am going to get back into working out 6 days a week like I used to. I am on a mission to lose 10 pounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you lose 10 pounds? If not, try Weight Watchers...it works...well for me anway...