Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Working ... Supposedly

So here I am at work with 15 little children around me and we are watching Hercules as opposed to doing any work. Really do I have to do this for 6 more days? I am getting a little tired of inane nonsense. I have never had to be in a school after Memorial Day and it just feels wrong.

I have figured out that even though I think I am really good at reading people and what they are thinking that I actually really suck at it. I never know what other people are thinking unless they come out and tell me and so I constantly am wondering. I hate when people just won't say what they are thinking. I probably don't as much as I should. AHHH!!!!

My students are clapping now because Hercules and the woman are kissing and now it is over. So I guess I shall go and figure out something to do.

No comments: