Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Working

At work today ... didn't exactly make it here yesterday. So I am bored at my lanning time bc my partner in crime is out on professional development. I had one crazy weekend. And it's so weird to meet people that you think you could really be friends with and then they just leave (es if they are just here on vacay) I mean that really sucks you know. I am just very down and out today and don't know how I am going to make it through the next 9 days of work. If it was a normal school year we would be getting out this week, but since they changed the schedule we don't get out until June 4th and that makes me a tad unhappy. I am just very cranky today. And it is raining so that means no outdoor recess which means the kids start going a little bit crazy. Oh well, hopefully it will be okay.

No comments: