Sunday, April 22, 2007

Drained

So this weekend started out with sickness and I thought this morning I was feeling a lot better and got up and tried to go to a spinning class at the gym. I went and as soon as I sat on the bike I was like oh no shouldn't have come. Anyways only lasted through half of the class (this is a class I take often) because my body felt like it had just shut down. I think I haven't been eating enough protein in my diet and my body is on a roller coaster because I lost about 5 pounds this weekend even though I have been eating. I think I need to be making better food choices and maybe eating a little bit more since I am working out so much. I am also considering not taking so many classes but I don't know I really like going to the gym.

I read a quote in a magazine that said "I never tell myself after I go to the the gym, man I wish I wouldn't have done that. That only comes when I don't go." I think I am going to use this to make sure I am working out enough but not overdoing it.

No comments: