Sunday, April 8, 2007

Missing the Family, Easter, Weather

So it's Easter Sunday and even though we never really did a lot for Easter, I am really missing my family right now. It's been since December since I have been home and even though that doesn't seem like a long time it feels like an eternity. Even if I was home, my family wouldn't be though because they are all on spring break with my sister in Destin. They are even in the same state as I am but a good seven hour drive from here so its really too far to go and see them.

So far, my Easter Sunday has consisted of a three mile walk around the lake and that is pretty much all I have planned for the day.

It is currently around 53 degrees here in Central Florida and that is just ridiculous because its April. Last week it was hitting upper 80s and then all of a sudden it dropped. I had to drag out all the old sweatshirts. Oh well and least its not blistering heat I guess.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

Happy Easter!! Cheer up, you'll be home soon...that's the counselor's advice.