Thursday, April 5, 2007

My Theory on Number Deletion

I used to be "that girl." You know the girl that would meet a guy and hang out a couple of times with him and get his number and call him all the time. And keep calling. And call some more and then didn't understand when they stopped answering the phone (how desperate was I.) Well from a friend I met here is Florida, I have learned that the best way to avoid all of this is to just delete their number from your phone after everytime they call you or text you or whatever. I am trying to never ever call this guy I am talking to now. I realize this sounds selfish but it works for me (well kinda cause he called earlier and said he would call back later and didn't so I called him.) Oh well moment of weakness. But his number is gone again now so that is a good deal. I hope to never ever be "that girl" again.

No comments: