Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Even more trainings

So I am in my second week of trainings and am learning a good amount. I feel like for a lot of the trainings though you really need to get in there and try the things out before you will know exactly what your questions are. In two days from now, I know my brain will be on overload and I won't remeber anything I have learned this week.

So far my class is sitting at under 18 students. I am hoping that it stays this way. Last year I had 22 and that is a lot of little ones. Although it doesn't sound like a huge difference, just 4 children can make a huge difference in your plans and the time you have. I got a class list today and I will probably get 4 more before school starts but that is just kind of the way the public school system is.

I am ready to get in and meet my students. This week we have orientation where I will get to meet at least some of my class and I am definitely looking forward to that.

No comments: