Friday, August 10, 2007

Lots of Trainings

So this week, I went to a ton of trainings starting off the new school year. One I had been to before and another one I had heard a lot about but had never been trained on them. This one was thinking maps. Thinking maps like to claim that they are not graphic organizers. For any teachers out there, what do you think? I really think that a thinking map is essential a graphic organizer. That is just my feeling.

I have another week of training coming up and then I get the little ones on the 20th and am very excited. So far my class is at 17 and that sounds great to me. I am ready to get my kids and dive into the school year. Being a new school, I have so many materials that I never had last year. I was an extra class last year in my grade level that they had never had so I was lacking in a ton of the materials that everyone else had. I was so excited to see all the materials and cannot wait to get my hands on them!

On an added note, GO SAINTS!

No comments: