Saturday, August 25, 2007

First Week of School and other life happenings

The first week of school was a success. I feel so comfortable and this new school and am liking it so much better that my last. I feel like I know way more this year then I ever did last year. I am very happy that I made this switch. Things are also getting less confusing as far as things that come up at a brand new school. The only thing that is a little frustrating is that I am used to second graders at the end of the year and it is strange to feel like I am going back to square one but I realize this will happen every year.

Grad school starts Tuesday so I will be very busy. I am going to have to learn to run on less sleep and to try to fit in working out whenever I can get a chance. I also am starting training to work as a receptionist for Weight Watchers on Thursday night so all in all it is going to be a very busy upcoming week!

No comments: