Friday, August 31, 2007

Exhausted

I am so burned out from this week. In addition to it only being the second week back to work, I started my grad program and started working for Weight Watchers. I haven't been getting home at night until between 8 and 9. My working out also suffered this week but I should get back on track next week. I think I really need to be working out because it truely gives me more energy. I am seriously considered getting into bed shortly.

Work has been going really well. I am glad I made the move to the new school. My class seems a little bit lower that where I started last year but I am going to be able to pull them up. My class is seeming to gel. I just have two or three outliers that seem to make my day harder that it needs to be. I know I will always have at least one though. One of them was absent today, and the other two got called up to the office for some bus issues and my class had never run so smoothly.

I am really happy this weekend is Labor Day weekend. I just hope my textbooks for my grad school classes get here so I can be caught up on readings for Tuesday. I had to order them online and even paid for the quick shipping but they still haven't arrived and that is frustrating me. The biggest problem is UPS doesn't deliever on Saturdays and then Monday is a holiday so the soonest I would get them is Tuesday. I am going to try to get ahead on some assignment I can get ahead on this weekend since I have an extra day.

No comments: