Sunday, February 11, 2007

Back to myself

So I finally am returning to my old self. Focusing on me and not sitting around waiting for the phone to ring when I know in all reality it probably will ring but it won't be top chef. Write that one off. Anyways ... how did I get back to my old self today. Well I woke up at 8 and went to the gym. Then I came home and padded around for a bit and went to Kohl's and bought myself two pairs of capris and a shirt. I think I now must have like 20 pairs of pants which kinda of almost seems excessive ... but not quite. I have been reading all day again. I am about to finish a book that I just started this morning. A suspense novel I guess you would call it. Also on the getting back to me note, I have been counting all my points and everything for weight watchers and actually paying attention to what I have been eating.

On Friday night, I am planning a dinner to go and eat the best food ever .... SUSHI!!!! It should be great hopefully I can get a few of my friends to join Chris and I. Then, on either Saturday or Sunday we will go to Universal. I bought the tickets today thanks to my mom. I am sure it will be fun. Except I don't like roller coasters and am sure I will be dragged on them unwillingly. I just always think they are going to break.

The grammy's come on soon so I think I will be watching that with a vague interest. Who knows maybe it will be really cool. I remember my favorite grammy performance from the past when Eminem and Elton John sang "Stan." I thought that was great. Who knows. I am ready for work tomorrow and to make it through the week.

No comments: