Monday, February 19, 2007

Turning 25 and a great weekend!


So I have now hit the quarter of a century mark. Crazy. I freaked out a little but not real bad. I got lots of birthday wishes from my friends so it was great. My best friend Chris was here for the weekend and we had a great time just getting to hang out and do different things.


A timeline of the weekend:

He got here Friday so I took off half a day to get him from the airport and sat in horrible traffic. We came back to my house and then went out and ate sushi. The best sushi. Here is a pic of my favorite the catepillar roll.


Saturday was againa driving day and we went to Universal Islands of Adventure theme park and that was lots of fun.


Last night we went to Downtown Disney and went and ate at HOB and then went to Disney Quest where I discovered I get motion sickness and bacame somewhat of a stick in the mud.


It was great having my friend here and him getting to meet people I talk about all the time. Tomorrow I have to go to work even though it is Mardi Gras. I think that because I am from NOLA I should get off because I have never had a weird expierence of having to go to work or school on Mardi Gras. Very strange. But oh well. Back to reality tomorrow.

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

I had a great time too! The plane didn't crash by the way...I'm home. Glad you had a good birthday.