Monday, February 5, 2007

Dating Rules

So I have been trying out the whole online dating thing and am thinking it doesnt really work either. I think all those people on the eharmony commercials are liars or actors. But acting is really lying ifyou think about it (not an original thought its from a movie or something.) Anyway ... I thought of some rules for dating ... or maybe more specifically dating me. LOL!

1. If you say you are going to call, then call dammit.

2. If we have plans, don't break them.

3. Answer your phone.

4. If you only want to talk on your terms, then you probably aren't for me.

5. Must have a degree.

6. Many more I am sure just can't think.

So I am done dating I think for at least the foreseeable future. Oh well.

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

you have to update this entry with "can't have 2 names".