Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day

Not so happy about this whole valentine's day thing. It just reminds people who are alone that they are in fact alone. Our students had the oppurtunity to order carnations from school so I think tomorrow I will be receiving some flowers from my students. I also got them valentines. Laffy Taffy candy to go with them so I hope they like that. And I have an assembly in the afternoon, so I think that will be a nice break.

The week is going by kinda slow. I am ready to hang out with my BFF. LOL! It should be good times because I haven't seen him since Christmas and he has never been here so hopefully we will have fun.

On a motivation note, I got up at 5 today and went to the gym even though my body was screaming no. But I did it and it felt good after. So hopefully tomorrow morning I will get up again and go!

No comments: