Thursday, February 8, 2007

Losing part of myself

So I have discovered that whenever I start talking to a guy or start dating someone I kind of lose focus of what I need to be doing for myself. I really start putting my priorities on the back burner while I wait around for something to happen with the guy. That's got to be the dumbest thing ever and I need to break that habit big time.

I think I am frustrated with the whole online dating thing and just dating in general. Maybe at this time, I am just not meant to date anyone. I think I need to work on myself. I let people get the best of me sometime and let it affect (effect?) me until I feel just completely drained. I think I just need to figure out myself. Who knows whats going to go on with me. I hope someone awesome comes along eventually, I just really don't feel like its going to happen right now until I make myself better.

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

I'll agree with you that you need to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else. But you can also date while you're doing things to become happier with yourself. Don't let go of your time to work out, read, watch tv, whatever. Just fit a phone call in here and there while you're doing those things.