Friday, June 13, 2008

I am lame

It is Friday night, well Saturday morning ... whatever ... and I am home alone. And you know what that sucks. I don't have a life here in Lakeland except for work and working out. I think I need to seriously consider going back to New Orleans sooner than later. I am not sure how healthy this is.

I have been trying to beat my two year time limit. I survived at Ole Miss for only two years. Then I moved back to NOLA and lived in an apartment for a year and a half before moving back with my parents. I feel like I can't make it on my own. I really need to be surronded by friends and family and right now I am not.

I have been drinking too much. A few years back, I had a serious problem with alcohol (ie drinking a liter and a half of wine everyday by myself) and I am finiding myself drinking more. Not every night but more than I have in the past two years. No more box wine.

There is really nothing here for me. I just don't know what to do. I am lost.

No comments: