Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lonely Sunday Night

Veyr lonely on this Sunday night. Haven't really done a lot today. Don't have a lot to do tomorrow. Being off of work is cool it is just a time to recoup and everything but it makes me somewhat lonely. It makes me realize how much i don't really have here in Lakeland. I really don't have much of a reason to be here. I am staying to start and finish my second year of teaching at the same school but other than that I really have no connection to here. I wish I had a connection to here but I really just don't.

I am not really sure what I should be doing or where my life is taking me to. I don't know what the hell is going on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i m here a prisoner though a free soul...stuck in my body yet soul wanders infinetly...loneliness is a constant companion...ah what a contradiction...yes my friend what is a single sunday...when every moment is a utterly lone moment