Monday, January 15, 2007

Day off and why I love MTVs Afternoon Sneak

Today I had off because of MLK day. So that was nice. I went to the gym even though I told myself I wouldn't. I feel some strong magnetism pulling me toward the gym which I guess is a good thing. I hope I can get up tomorrow at 5am and work out before work. It gives me more energy for the day and then I don't have to rush right out of work to go to the gym. I have a parent conference at 4:15 tomorrow so I will need to be staying there later than usually anyway.

Onto MTVs Afternoon Sneak. I love it. They show their shows that come on at 10pm here (damn EST) at 430. So I have already gotten to see the Hills (such a guilty pleasure) as well as Dance Life which has the makings of a pretty good show.

I need to get energy for tomorrow. I meant to work on some things this weekend for school but really didn't. Since I have to stay late anyway I can probably get some work done then.

Cross your fingers that I can go to bed before 9 so I can get up at 5 to go and bust my butt (somewhat) at the gym before work.

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

you do realize that when you wake up at 5 it's like waking up at 4 here. craziness...i don't even go to bed until then sometimes.