Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Yellow Lights

So yesterday I was driving from school to the gym and I was making a left onto a major street and the light was yellow so I went though it. About a mile down the road I get pulled over by a police officer and I recieved a ticket for running a RED light. I am such a safe driver I never would run a red light. I was pissed. It's going to cost me almost $200 and I am just a poor teacher but my parents are going to help me out which is cool.

This morning I was feeling highly motivated and went to the gym at 5am. I liked it and it gave me energy all day long (well, except for now, I am kinda tired.) But I am going to try to go back again tomorrow morning again because I like having my afternoons free. We shall see.

2 comments:

chrisa511 said...

I HATE traffic tickets. They should just take my license away, I have so many of them.

Yeah, glad you're motivated for the gym, cuz i'm definitely not. call ya in a few.

chrisa511 said...

I'm very disappointed that you don't blog more often.