Sunday, January 14, 2007

Saints, Coffee, and the Beach

So who hoo for the Saints. I thought I was going to have a mental breakdown during the game. We went to Beef o Bradys to watch it and at the end of the game I am pacing around the resturant. I keep watching sports center and keep seeing the same replays over and over again. I keep thinking they are going to reverse something (I know not possible) but the Cinderella story seems too good to be true.

Coffee. When I ask someone to go get coffee it is not neccessarily to just go drink coffee. It is a great place to go just sit around, have a beverage, smoke cigarettes, and chat about life. Sometimes I don't think people understand that and they think it is all about coffee. Not true. If they ever lived in the Harahan/Ridge area they would understand about getting coffee. I sure do miss PJs. You could just go up there and almost always find someone to talk to. No matter what you were going to talk about it didn't matter. If you were bored that was the place to go. There is no such place here.

The beach. So I asked my friend if she wanted to go get coffee because last night we had talked about hanging out today and I get a text message back that says her and another friend (a girl I also know) are going to Clearwater (the beach.) Now wouldn't it have been cooler if they had asked me if I wanted to joing them. Maybe I once gave them the impression that I hated the beach maybe I said it but they could have asked you know? Its kinda frustrating and not the first time it has happened.

Well, at least I am off of work tomorrow. I went to the gym already today and went like a crazy person on the elliptical. We shall see what the rest of the day holds.

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

you should open a pj's franchise over there. fo real. then you can have strawberri kiwi whenever u want.