Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 2 of a very long process

So it has now been a full day and a half since I have found out that my parents are getting divorced. I am having a rough go of it. Constantly on the phone speaking with people who are offering me things even though I am 600 miles away and no longer a child. I am just extremley confused and angry. I feel like I should be more angry though. I feel worse for my sister though because she is 17 and having a rough go of it. My mom wants her to come here for a week and my sister wants me to go there for a week (she probably wants me to stay forever but that isn't happening) and I am just confused. I want to be with my sister but am nervous to go home because I can only imagine what I am walking into. My mom doesn't seem to want me to go there at all (I have tickets for July and am suppose to go there then.) So I really don't understand. She says she wants me to come home in July but not now and I just talked to my sister and she has a lot going on down there (ACT, Senior pics etc) so we are talking about her coming up June 1st and leaving the 7th. I am confused and can't motivate myself to go to bed. Strange I know.

No comments: