Thursday, May 31, 2007

Everyday is different

So going through all of this with my parents divorcing and all, I wake up in a different mood everyday. Yesterday, I woke up severly pissed off at my mom and really wouldn't talk to her throughout the day. My friends have been great though. One of them made me go out and we got pedicures and went shopping and stuff so that really helped me get my mind off of everything. I bought a couple of books to read to try to keep my mind off of things which is also helping. My mom and her boyfriend are thinking about coming to visit in October which could be cool. No one has ever come to visit me here (besides my bff, you're the best Chris!) and I would like my mom to see how I am living here and stuff. Show her the places I frequent etc. My dad was in a better mood so that helped to. And then he talked about how eventually he would like to start dating. Whoa! Crazy. I guess its strange being 25 and having your parents seperate. I guess its easier in some ways and harder in others that being younger. I just don't know. Parents dating freaks me out lol. But I guess I will get used to it in time. We shall see!

3 comments:

chrisa511 said...

"my mom and her boyfriend"....strange....

Quater-lifer said...

extremley strange I know

chrisa511 said...

Wow "teacher"...you've gone extremely anonymous, lol..