Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's May and Working Out

I can't believe it is May already. The year that I would have never thought would end is finally coming to a close. I think I had a good year with my students and I feel like they have learned a lot. I am excited to see what next year brings and to find out (hopefully shortly) whether I will be at my current school or the new school that is opening.

Working out to me makes me who I am at this point in my life. I feel like it helps define me. Is that strange? Sure it defines my muscles, but I also feel like it defines my personality, for better or for worse. I love working out and feel like I need to be taking classes at the gym religiously. I have been taking a spinning class about twice a week but it kills me. I can barely get though it. I keep hoping it will get easier but it seems to just get harder. I am thinking of changing my work out schedule a bit and trying to put in some different classes and see how those work for me. We shall see.

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

I'm getting ready to start a new challenge...Stainless Steel Droppings is hosting the 10:4 Challenge, which I've signed up for. It's "lose 10 pounds in 4 months." Yay, even more motivation!

So you will have to be constantly on my ass to go to the gym this summer.