Saturday, June 30, 2007

Awesome Shoes and other randomness



I went shopping today and bought these awesome shoes. I love them! I also got some other clothes from a great store that I have never heard of called Windsor Fashions. They rock! I am so excited about going home and seeing my friends and people I haven't seen in a while.

In other news, I haven't heard back from the guy that I am suppose to get together with when I am at home. I myspaced messaged him last night and he hasn't responded but it doesn't look like he he has signed in. I texted him phone (some friends and I were enjoying wine and it seemed like a damn good idea although maybe not) and he didn't respond so I don't think I will be meeting up with him on my trip.

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

Those shoes are very....red...and very high! You'll meet up with the guy. Just no more drunk texting!