Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Random Story ... I felt like typing it okay?

So a few years ago when I was in a sorority and weighed about 80lbs more then I do now I had a crush on a guy who was a few years older than I was. We hung out a couple of times but he never really paid me a bit of attention. So it March I decide to add him on the myspace friends list and he messaged me and was like who is this and i told him and he was like oh its too bad you don't still live here bc we could hang out (really easy to say to someone that lives 600 miles away.)

Fast forward to last night ... I had a dream and he was in it. So I decided to post a bulletin on myspace that went to all my friends saying I was coming home in a couple of weeks. So I get home from the gym and he has messaged me saying we should hang out when I am there if I have time. So I message him back and say that would be cool and gave him my AIM name for if he wanted to im me. He did and we talked for a few minutes and I gave him my number and I gave him mine. And so now we might hang out when I go home in a few weeks. RANDOM!! And now I am feeling all giddy inside even though I feel like someone is playing a HUGE joke on me. We shall see.

1 comment:

Teacha said...

Sounds like a possibility. . . . as my mom would say "wear some earings and lipstick." Have fun at home with or without him.