Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer School and Weight Watchers

So today around 4, I found out that I will be teaching summer school for students who didn't pass out state test. I was originally suppose to do it from the beginning (it started June 4th) but they didn't have enough kids. Well, one of the teachers I know had to quit so they called me and asked me if I wanted to do so I will be starting tomorrow bright and early. I kind of want to do it and kinda of don't. I guess I need the money though.

I talked to my dad earlier and he went to his first weight watchers meeting so that is good for his health. Of course now he wants to ask me millions of questions about it. Oh well, I guess it will help keep us close. And if weight watchers works for my dad, ANYONE can do it!

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

Oh wow! That's awesome that your dad went to Weight Watchers. I'm glad to see he's doing something positive in spite of everything.