Thursday, June 14, 2007

Late night


So I was in bed reading and got a call from my friend asking if I wanted to meet for a drink. So I got out of bed and went to applebees in basically my pjs which consist of gym shorts and a tshirt. I didn't have a drink but I did have an okay ww shrimp skewer salad. The shrimp were actually pretty good. Now I am really awake because I just drank to huge diet cokes. Tomorrow I think I might work out but who knows. I already worked out four times this week and will work out Saturday so I am thinking of giving my body a rest. We shall see.

I just finished reading a book called Tubby Meets Katrina by Tony Dunbar. Good book. Fiction actually. My mom turned me on to it and it is a book about the whole storm and how a character dealt with it while being a mystery novel at the same time. Pretty good. Now I am on to another James Patterson which I am going to go read now.

No comments: