Thursday, July 26, 2007

I can do push ups ... and waiting to get into my classroom

So Wednesday at the gym I discovered I can do pushups. I had watched Shaq's Big Challenge the night before and saw those kids do pushups so I decided to try the normal kind up on your toes. I am happy to say I can now do push ups and am super proud of myself. Skipped the gym today on purpose because I had worked out the four prior days and then will go back tomorrow.

On to waiting to get into my classroom. I am going to a brand new school this year so we are waiting for the buildings to be ready. I am suppose to be able to get in sometime next week but I am also in professional development next week so I am not exactly sure when I am going to get to move in. I have to go back to work the Monday after the professional development so the next few weeks are going to be a whirl wind of activity. I need to write down some things on my calendar.

No comments: