Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Direction in Life

I have been really confused lately and have been feeling really trapped. I want to do something else with my life besides teach but I am not exactly sure what. I am starting a master's program in social work in the fall but am not sure that is the path I want to take. I am so confused. I have so many things I want to do in my head but don't know how to get there. My master's program is also stressing my out because normally I go home for a week at Thanksgiving but I am not sure I am going to be able to do that this fall. My university is out only on Thursday and Friday and my classes are on Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe they would get cancelled but that is really stressing me out now because if I don't go home for Thanksgiving I wouldn't get to go home until the end of Decemeber for Christmas and that seems far away. I guess we shall see. Any ideas of what I should do with my life????

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

Win the lottery and retire really early? That's what I want to do...In all seriousness, go with what feels right...what do you enjoy doing? Think of what you like to do and then think of actual professions that fit those qualities most closely...I've had classes in Vocational Counseling...we should talk ;)