Monday, July 30, 2007

Trying to figure out the male species

So ... men. Trying to meet someone when you feel like you are getting to an age where it feels like it ain't happening (hence quater-life crisis.) The newest guy in life is nice and everything but he doesn't fit my checklist - yeah I know I can't believe I have a little checklist (in my brain not actually on paper) but I do. But I talked to him (typed to him) last night and he said he would call today and we could go to the batting cages (I am somewhat not athletic but think I could be after all these workouts.) Well did he call or even a simple email. NO!!! Why would he do what he say he would? That would make too much damn sense. I just don't understand. He is older than I am (by more than a decade) and I thought older men were suppose to be more responsible. I suppose not. I mean I guess something better probably came around so he went for that. Whatever. I just don't get it and think I never will. I am not really a relationship person. My longest relationship has only been 5 months. I was also discussing with a friend today how I have never really been in love or loved another (besides family and friendship stuff.) Maybe I just don't have enough experience dating (relatively zero) to know what is going on. I guess I could email him but I don't want to seem desperate or anything and I am not even sure if I am that into him. Oh well, we shall see where this leads.

2 comments:

Miss A said...

i want you to write about the book skinny women are evil and tell me what you thinK?

chrisa511 said...

This one sounds like a big X! I say forget about him. I know age is just a number and all, but you're too young to go over a decade.