Sunday, July 29, 2007

Last Day of Summer

Tomorrow is my last day of summer unfortunately. I have been wrestling with this fact in my head. I signed up to go to an optional 4 day professional development that starts on Tuesday and goes all day long. It's on reading and I could use more tips and strategies to teach reading. It also offers a stipend and I could definitely use that as well. I am going to go I just hate that my summer has flown by as it seems even though it has been longer than my other summers. Since I taught summer school for half of June and went home for a week in July it really cut down on my sitting around time. After this professional development, I start at school trainings. I start a week earlier than everyone else because I am going to a brand new school. So it will be cool.

Right now, I am having to talk to my dad and hear about his date today. How is it that my dad is dating and I am not? It is crazy.

No comments: