Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Skinny Women are Evil by Mo'Nique



I just finished reading the book "Skinny Women are Evil" by Mo'Nique (from The Parkers and my fav Charm School.) It was a funny read. It was semi autobiographical with funny antecdotes about why it is okay to be F.A.T (Fabulous and Thick) and why skinny evil ones are the way they are. I found it funny and the antedotes cracked me up. She dicusses her fitness tries, diet attempts, traveling issues, and shopping issues.

It was a quick read and I liked it although I couldn't buy all the things she said about why its good to be fabulous and thick. I was fat (fat that is not fabulous and thick) and worked my butt off to be skinny and wouldn't go back for anything. I am glad though that there is an uplifting funny read with things everyone can relate to.

2 comments:

Miss A said...

thank you, i was wondering if i should invest my time. I am F.A.T but feel the need to work my but off to be skinny or at least truly F.A.T.

Anonymous said...

i for one find it inspiring and think its money well spent. As a current FAT gal, and not planing on changing....i have one thing to say to haters...the only thing skinny about me is my latte