Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blah

I am feeling so incredibly blah right now. I am not exactly sure why I am feeling this way. The professional development today and yesterday was extremely informative and I feel like I can definitely get on board with it. BUT, and I don't mean to sound lazy, but it is such a massive undertaking. It scares me. I am just not sure and am feeling a little freaked out by it all. I also am about to be on spring break but all of my friends are taking off somewhere rather it be for work or just vacay. I would have liked to go home but I am here dealing with dentist appointments, eye doctor appointments, etc. It is kinda scary being an adult esp. so far from your support system. I just am confused right now and am not sure where I am going ... not even really where I have been exactly so its all a little overwhelming. Work tomorrow so I need to stop obssessing and go to bed.

No comments: