Sunday, March 18, 2007

Randomness

Random thoughts ...

1. I feel like everyone around me is moving on with their life and I am just stagnet. I mean I moved here only a year ago (almost) but I haven't really done anything else to further myself or to get to where I feel I need to be. I don't really know where that is but I do feel like I am not moving on.

2. Good show I watched today on A&E. King of Cars. Hilarious show. Random ... as I like it.

3. I went and took a class today at the gym and sweat my butt off. I love to sweat.

4. One week of school before spring break. I am not sure that I could have a job that didn't have amazing holidays. Maybe, it's just the type of job I am in that leaves me feeling stressed and tired.

5. What am I doing with my life? Am I too focused on myself? Is that a bad thing at 25? Do I not go out enough and try to meet new people (I have never been good at this)? AHHHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

Just relax. I'm pretty damn stagnant in life too and I'll be 26 soon! You're more advanced in life than me at least. Meg's back to Texas so I will be available on the phone more often ;)