Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I am lazy ... somewhat

So had to get up early (9) this morning to go tot the dentist. 2 cavaties filled and have to go back tomorrow to get 2 more filled. After that I need to go to the eye doctor because I need more contacts. Big time crazy. So much money spent and not much of it to spend. Its crazy being a teacher and barely making enough money to get by. My mom said I needed a roommate and I in turn laughed that off as definitely not an option unless down the road I meet a guy and decided to live with him. That's a long way off since I haven't met a guy I really was into in a long time. I am content in my little apartment being selfish.

On the gym side, I went and worked out again today. Took body pump again. Love the class except when I have to do squats and lunges. They make me feel weak and I don't love that. Bought a cute workout outfit today so I could show off my new body. I am truely proud of myself for changing my whole lifestyle and becoming a new and improved me. Not to toot my own horn or anything lol.

Now I just have to get a handle on my life so I can fix mistakes from the past. Mainly debt that I put myself in that my parents are so great to help me get out of. Ahhh. Tired.

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

yeah...debt sucks...so does getting cavities filled.