Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sundays

So recently on Sundays I have just been laying around and not doing anything to exciting. But today my friend and I decided to go walking around a lake here and it actually felt good to get out and do something rather than just being a big bum.

Tomorrow is work but the kids have off so it shouldn't be so bad. I like it because I can be there an hour later than normal. It should be good.

I think this whole time change thing is going to mess with me tonight. Because its already 6 here and the sun is still really bright. I am sure it is going to make sleep come later but I guess since I get to be at work later tomorrow it won't affect me that bad.

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

You have been entirely too motivated in the fitness area lately.

And you've been quite the little blogger.

But I guess these are both good things. I'm trying to advertise your blog again.