Thursday, March 29, 2007

Can't feel legs

I think the biggest lesson I learned today was that you shouldn't take bodypump two days in a row. My legs are killing me and I just left the class an hour ago. Doesn't really bode well for tomorrow.

I need a project. I want to motivate someone to lose lots of weight and go to the gym with me so I can feel like I am passing my weight loss on to someone else. Sounds weird I know but I like to be thought of as someone's motivation. I think I have been a few people's motivation with weight watchers so that feels good.

Now my mom is giving me crap about smoking. "If you are changing everything else and becoming healthy you should quit smoking." Hum ... sounds like a good idea in theory but I have a feeling it would throw my body out of wack big time. It is a thought though.

MY LEGS!!!!

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

sorry I haven't answered. Tired as hell, don't really feel like talking. At least i'm honest :p. You should apply to be a trainer on Workout. that would rock! and you can't quit smoking, i need a smoking buddy when you're in town.