Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday

Today was a good day. Got up a little late but had a good day teaching and for the most part had no issues. Then I went and took a class at the gym called athletic training which is different stations that all work different muscles. I am sure I will be hurting tomorrow from yesterday and today. But at least I am starting to tone up. Maybe I can drop another size. The secretary had heard that I used to be a lot bigger and asked to see fat pictures today and since I carry them around she looked at them for like 10 minutes and would show anyone that would walk pass. It feels so good to finally be at my goal weight and to know that i was actually able to drop 85 lbs when i never thought I would be skinny again.

I am ready for American Idol. I am so glad Antonella is gone. I am backing Chris Sligh (not that I vote.) I love him for his dry humor. I wonder what the theme is tonight. Only three minutes to show!

No comments: