Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Car Saga

So they tried to jump my car and that didn't really work out so I had it towed to Pep Boys. The people at Pep Boys tell me its going to be like 2 hours before then can check it so i call my friend to pick me up. I am in the room and I look like I am about to cry so they Pep Boys people are telling me it is probably something little and not a big deal at all. Well, while waiting on my friend, I walk to Walgreens and buy water bc I had none in my house and assumed I wouldn't make it to the grocery today. I get back from Walgreens and see that they are looking at my car in the parking lot. All of a sudden they get it turned on. They said it was nothing and that if I was worried about it I should bring it to the dealership tomorrow. So I owed them nothing (thank goodness.) I took my car out a little earlier and just tried to start it again and it started no problem. I guess maybe it was just a short or something. Who knows. Hopefully it keeps working.

No comments: