Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tired

Yes I am tired. I didn't even have to see my kids today and am exhausted. I stayed up later than normal last night just watching tv and then today was in an inservice which can be more draining then dealing with kids. Good ideas just draining. Tomorrow I will be in the same inservice. Then Friday and next week spring break which for me means not a whole lot. Just hanging around and relaxing no drinking and partying it up. Feeling a lot like Chris does here.

Still highly motivated about the gym. Went Sunday to a class, Monday to a class, Tuesday we walked, and I just got home from a class today. Hopefully I will build some muscle and the muscle can then in turn eat my fat. I think I am going to go watch Work Out that I taped last night for some more motivation. I want to be only 3% body fat ... don't think thats going to happen LOL!

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

workout's back on?! That show rocks.