Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday Night

So not a whole lot going on today. Ended up napping and then going to the grocery. Then I got bored and decided to go shopping. I went and spent almost 200 dollars on clothes. I was excited because a pair of pants I bought was a size 8. WHOO HOO!!! Now I aspire to be a six. Don't think its going to happen but maybe.

I just read an article in Glamour about how women cut alcohol completely out and ended up losing weight. I think I might try this to help my lose this 10 lbs that is bothering me. Hopefully the working out is helping as well.

I watched True Life: I have Autism on MTV today. It was touching. It made me think about how maybe I should stay a teacher but maybe move back to special ed because I felt like I made such a bigger impact there. It repeats itself tomorrow night on MTV at 9pm/8c. I think it is good to watch especially for people who have never been around people who have a disability. It did bother me that they didn't use people first language though. You can read about people first from Kathie Snow here.

No comments: