Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Friendships Lost

I think one of the hardest things about growing up (yes I still consider myself to be growing up) is friendships lost. Sometimes without even having the knowledge of why they ended. I am kinda sick of this happening to me. I realize a lot of times it is my own damn fault but I feel like if people really cared about me they would make me see what I was doing wrong that made them want to end the friendship and then I could work to correct it. If it wasn't something I could control or didn't choose to change then the friendship would be over. I miss friendships that I have lost. I truely cared about these people but was acting strange when these friendships ended and that ended them for good. Sometimes I wish these people would just reach out to me and talk to me. Oh well ... you live you learn.

No comments: